This is a sample test drive policy for motorcycle dealerships.
Test Ride Policy
- Operator must wear a D.O.T. approved helmet
- Operator must wear eye protection
- Confirm that bike is registered or legally certified for public roads
- Operator must obey the speed limit at all times
- Do not leave the test ride route
- The test ride route is:
- (Fill in a predetermined test ride route for your facility)
- If there is an accident call 911, then call the service manager at 603-555-1212, cell phone 603-555-1212
- If there is a break down, call the service manager
- Winter Test Ride Route: Since winter conditions change on a daily basis, the best route will be determined by the service manager or the shop supervisor during inclement weather or in questionable road conditions.
By signing this form, I agree to follow the terms of the XYZ Company Test Ride Policy
Pro Tip: This form is available for download here